- Arrival refreshment and registration
- Welcome and overview
- General introduction to leadership
- Strategic leadership and planning
- Difference between leadership and management
- Leadership skills and tactics
- Group exercise and personal reflection
- Arrival Refreshment and reflection on day one
- Understanding the problem in your organisation
- Aspects of the transforming learning and knowledge
- Effective leadership
- Lessons learned from great leaders
- Speaking in public places and become an aspiring leader
- Discussion and reflection – next steps
- For each session there is an activity or set of activities. These are designed to help you engage with the introduction to the theories explored within the workshop.
- Your tutor will be on hand to guide you through the course and will expect you to bring to bear personal experience and reflection on the topics covered.
- Group work will be required for participants to engage in the workshop. Such activity allows participants to embed the new knowledge within their experience through active discussion and challenge.