Program Outline and Objectives
- Food supply chains.
- Providing sufficient food globally.
- Demand: availability, access and food utilisation.
- Hunger, diet and health.
- Food security.
- Challenges of change: impacts of climate change; water and soil management, energy demands.
- Some solutions to improving food supply and availability.
- Food supply chains: supply, demand and security.
- Improving diet and health.
- Providing sufficient food; hunger and starvation.
- Increasing food demand: security and stability.
- Developing new food systems.
Benefit for Participants
- It is a great opportunity for participants to gain knowledge on issues relating to global food supply.
- Providing training and educational opportunities for participants.
- Offering networking opportunities for participants and businesses.
- Meeting with professional international keynote speakers.
- Meeting with professionals who are considering changing their careers.
- Motivating participants to armaments science.
Benefits for Employers
- Enhance relationship with different organization.
- Meeting with participants.
- Raising institutional image, profile, awareness, and market exposure for the future intakes.
- Post event publicity through social media marketing, bulletins and word of mouth.
- The opportunity for employers to showcase their role in community service.
Included in the course fee, the following learning materials will be provided:
- All overhead slides/transparencies.
- Case studies (print and video) used on the course.
- Certificate of attendance from MEKEI, UK