- How and what firms are learning about consumers.
- How technology is change both the consumer and the marketer
- Understanding “value” from the consumers’ perspective.
- How to deliver value in a competitive environment.
- Marketing in multicultural settings.
- Marketing in SME contexts.
- Patterns and processes of constructing and reconstructing consumption identities.
- Dealing with the ‘dark side’ of the market systems such as counterfeiting.
- Marketing the Changing Landscape
- Understanding the Consumer
- Customer Relationship Management
- Multicultural Marketing
Benefit for Participants
- It is a great opportunity for participants to gain knowledge on the changing dynamics of global markets.
- Providing training and educational opportunities for participants.
- Offering networking opportunities for participants and businesses.
- Meeting with professional international keynote speakers.
- Meeting with professionals who are considering changing their careers.
- Motivating participants to armaments science.
Benefits for Employers
- Enhance relationship with different organizations.
- Meeting with participants.
- Raising institutional image, profile, awareness, and market exposure for the future intakes.
- Post event publicity through social media marketing, bulletins and word of mouth.
- The opportunity for employers to showcase their role in community service.
Included in the course fee, the following learning materials will be provided:
- All overhead slides/transparencies.
- Case studies (print and video) used on the course.
- Certificate of attendance from MEKEI, UK