MEKEI runs training workshops on the key factors that are influencing innovation, change and knowledge management in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, that are essential for transforming the countries in the region to advanced, knowledge-based societies led by sustainable innovation and social advance. Our various training packages are designed and delivered by the top and renowned experts from across the world to help countries in the MENA region to diversify their economies and achieve sustainable competitiveness. English is the main language for all our training programs but we have several facilitators who can deliver the packages in other languages including Arabic language.
Please browse our sample of workshops and contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any question regarding any of the courses listed below and/or if you would like to requested a training workshop/program not listed below.
- Advancing Governance, Regulation and Quality Assurance of Food Systems
- Changing Dynamics of Global Markets
- Executive Leadership and Knowledge Management for Women Police Officers
- Executive Leadership: concepts, skills and practice
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Technology Transfer
- Global Business Environments and Entrepreneurship
- Global Food Supply
- Investment Promotion: concepts, strategy and practice
- Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Management: concepts, process and technology
- Leadership, Investment Promotion and Entrepreneurship Development: concepts, strategy and practice
- Strategic Management and Planning
- The New Global Economy: challenges and opportunities